22 November 2011

No Surrender

The truth is honor, and honor is the truth. Without either, you're both in trouble...

They've lost that. I haven't lost mine, I just haven't surrendered. I'm standing here in 1944. They say the war's over, but I don't believe it. No one told me it was over. No one that was in the truth told me it was over. All the liars went down the road and said it was over, but no one that I knew that was telling me the truth said it was over. So I guess it's not over, as far as I'm concerned... you've got to start all over, see? And in starting all over, you see that other people started all over. 


Survival is the center in the vortex of justice. So to serve survival, we must start all over, and take stock on all the graveyards, and look at why have we been fighting all these years? What have we been struggling for? They always cover it up, and never let us really know what the problem is. They'll cover it up with all kinds of confusion, and never let the children know what's really going on. They just buy and sell their blood, and the United States won't even give their own children the benefit of their own rights which their fathers fought for and the graveyards are filled with our fathers and our brothers and all the veterans and people who fought for us, and then when we come back, our government doesn't appreciate it. They don't have any gratitude at all. all they do is buy and sell us on the other end - we've got not voice, the people have got no voice. The government is supposed to be 'We the People', but it's not 'We the People'; the government has already been bought and sold. They've already sold our government. 


The only chance we've got at survival is to pick back up the same thoughts that our fathers had and raise it up from the grave - change the guards. Change the guns. stand the men up to attention again, put them out in the field of honor, and start all over again. It's like a cake that you've got, that's turned bad. you've got to cut some of it off the edge, so, which edge are you going to cut? You've got to cut the edge that's holding the deception, that's holding the lies, that's holding the confusion, that's holding the brainwash. 


Any man, any person, with any mind, at all, if you break it all down and boil it all down -- what does it all boil down to? The people that are rolling your money. The people that are controlling your money. The people that are controlling your media. The people that are controlling your music. The people that are controlling yours books, your mind, your legal perspectives. They're in control of your judges. They're in control of your courts. They're in control of your lawyers. They're in control of your mind. They're charging you rent to live in your own brain... in other words, like, you're all dead. 


The only thing that's worth anything is the graveyard. The graveyard is the only thing that's worth a fuck. the rest of it is a bunch of horseshit. Where's our rights? Where's our honor? Where's our world? I got it, down here at the bottom. There's nobody home. The light's on. The radio's playing, but it's still playing - I could still hear 1944 - I could still hear 1943. Nothing's changed. Not in my world. It's still now - and the same now that was now in the battlefields, and laying in the graveyards, so go over in the graves and pick your now up. Pick your battlefield up. Pick your army up. Pick your MAC up. Pick your names up. I haven't got any aspirations, but I know. I see. I'm aware. I understand what God is, and I know he lives in man. But if you don't wake up pretty soon, there's going to be nothing left to wake up to.
- Charles Manson

No comments: